First steps with Sculpt on Dell XPS 13

Roman Iten roman.iten at gapfruit.com
Wed Sep 12 20:04:53 CEST 2018

Hi

> I updated the quotas accordingly [1]. With the resolution limitation to
> 1920 still in place, the resource requests are gone and as far as I can
> tell everything looks reasonable - except the page fault [2].

I tried the same quotas without the resolution limitation on a device
with a FHD display. After booting Sculpt, I connected an external 4K
monitor. The moment I enable it with its native resolution, all screens
go black and intel_fb_drv logs the following error [1]:

Error: cap reference counting error - one counter of cap range 49155+1
has been already zero.

Any ideas where to look next?

Thanks, Roman

[1]