TZ_VMM demo on i.mx53

lzSun 1137480042 at qq.com
Mon Sep 10 10:44:14 CEST 2018

Hello,
I am new to Genode and the version I am using is 18.05. I am  trying to boot genode on the secure world and linux on normal world on i.MX53-QSB board. I follow steps in this link: https://sourceforge.net/p/genode/mailman/message/33588666/. The system  can boot successfully ,but after the linux started,it periodically print this message:
mmc0: Timeout waiting for hardware interrupt.
mxsdhci: ============== REGISTER DUMP ==============
mxsdhci: Sys addr: 0x00000000 | Version:  0x00001201
mxsdhci: Blk size: 0x00000000 | Blk cnt:  0x00000001
mxsdhci: Argument: 0x00000c00 | Trn mode: 0x341a0000
mxsdhci: Present:  0xff880008 | Host ctl: 0x00000121
mxsdhci: Clock:    0x000010ff
mxsdhci: Int stat: 0x00010001
mxsdhci: Int enab: 0x107f010b | Sig enab: 0x107f000b
mxsdhci: Caps:     0x07f30000

I am not sure whether this is normal, or it's because something wrong.And I have a few question about the TZ_VMM demo on i.MX53 board hope to get help:
1.  I looked up the code in repos/os/src/server/tz_vmm,  in target.mk file, there's only empty.cc was declared to be compiled. So how can other files can be compiled and used?
2. I want to implement a secure app in Genode OS and provide service to normal world.But I have difficult to achieve this goal.  To my understanding, I should implement the server module that can be used by VMM. Also, I should design help module in the linux kernel which uses SMC instruction to trap to VMM. Is it right? Actually, in tz_vmm dictionary, I can only see a block driver and serial driver which are used to handle block and serial driver smc respectively. So I don't know where can I add my code to serve normal world's smc request.  Is there any suggestion or  guidance that I can refer to?
Best Regards,