First steps with Sculpt on Dell XPS 13

Hinnerk van Bruinehsen hvbruinehsen at stackptr.de
Wed Sep 5 21:44:26 CEST 2018

Hi,

I have a XPS 15 (9550) - so I guess a somewhat similar device. I encountered the
same (or similar) issues. I didn't get as far as trying an external display, so
I can't say anything about that.

Is there a reason why higher resolutions than 2560x1440 aren't supported?

As stated in another mail there is no support for other wifi devices except
iwlwifi (afaict) or possibly usb attached nics so far.

If I can get the display issue resolved, I'd put some time into porting the
wifi driver...

WKR
Hinnerk