use sd_card driver in imx53_qsb_tz platform

lzSun 1137480042 at qq.com
Wed Nov 28 08:58:47 CET 2018

Hi,Stefan
>> I am wondering if I can config mmc0 and mmc1 to be secure and non-secure respectively.In this way, the mmc1 can be used by linux kernel directly. Thank you in advance!

>Yes, this is possible. Our CSU class instantiation does not provide this however. We use the provided boolean to configure all SDHC controller registers to be secure or not. If you want to distinguish
>in between them, please look into the CSU implementation where the boolean value is used, and inside the Security Reference Manual of the i.MX53 to target the corresponding registers.

I am grateful for your help. I have achieve this goal by modify the first SDHC controller registers to be secure, and the genode in secure world can use SD card then. Thanks again.
By the way, I find a little problem. This method can work correctly with the  genode patch without using hard-float on TZ_VMM demo. When  I changed to the FPU patch that you provided
to enable kernel to use hard-float [1],  the linux in normal world can not boot successfully. It will stuck at near this:
" VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 3 part 30 variant c rev 2
mxc_rtc mxc_rtc.0: setting system clock to 1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC (0)
Freeing init memory: 192K "

I am little puzzled why changing the SDHC register to secure will  affect the normal startup of Linux in FPU patch though you have mentioned that  this patch did not encounter the trustzone feature.
Anyway, thanks for your effect and wish your work on this aspect progressing well.