optimization levels in genode

lzSun 1137480042 at qq.com
Wed Nov 14 14:13:32 CET 2018

Hello,Stefan
>Just out of curiousity, are you still using the tz_vmm.run script? And
>if so, did you changed it to do: "run_genode_until forever", or does
>it still use "run_genode_until <some_condition> <timeout>"?
Yes, I am using tz_vmm.run script, and it sitll use the condition like this:

       # execute and wait for console
	run_genode_until {.*\/ #.*} 220
	set serial_id [output_spawn_id]

	# wait for network to settle down
	send -i $serial_id "sleep 5\n"

	# test network
	send -i $serial_id "wget http://genode.org/\n"
	run_genode_until "Connecting to genode.org" 10 $serial_id
	run_genode_until {.*\/ #.*} 30 $serial_id

Also, I tried to modify it to "run_genode_until forever" but I encountered the same problem.Please correct me if there are something wrong with those settings.