Reg Genode on Secure Tablet

Stefan Kalkowski stefan.kalkowski at genode-labs.com
Fri Nov 2 10:36:53 CET 2018

Hi Ayesha,

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 09:55:53AM +0530, A Noor wrote:
> I have successfully emulated ARM-Genode in Bionic beaver. I need to run the
> Genode on the Android system now.
> Can anyone pls help me out through this process. A small help also
> accountable.

if I understand you correctly, you want to run Genode as userland on
top of your Android/Linux system. In that case you need to compile the
Linux/ARM port of Genode, which is in fact not much tested, and not
widely used. But anyway, the following conservation might be a good
starting point:

  https://sourceforge.net/p/genode/mailman/message/34125072/

Best regards
Stefan