Genode affinity, multi-core separation and service encapsulation (core inferences)

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Thu Mar 15 05:38:29 CET 2018

Right now, doesn't Genode just put everything on CPU 0 unless told
otherwise? It seems best for an available CPU to run the next thread that
has that CPU in its affinity space. How can that policy (or something
similarly efficient) be implemented?