QProcess/QProcessEnvironment not declared

Christian Prochaska christian.prochaska at ...1...
Thu Mar 1 15:37:28 CET 2018

Hi Ben,

On 26.02.2018 22:19, Nobody III wrote:
> I've been trying to port various Qt apps, including qt5ct, and I've run
> into errors such as "error: ‘QProcessEnvironment’ was not declared in this
> scope". I get that QProcess doesn't work on Genode, given its lack of
> fork() support outside noux, but why won't anything using QProcess or
> QProcessEnvironment compile, and how do I fix this?

QProcess support is currently disabled in the Qt configuration. You
could try it with the attached patches (one for the Genode tree and one
for the Qt contrib directory).

Regards,
Christian