*****SPAM***** Sculpt TC and multi core virtual machines

Duss Pirmin pirmin at trimpim.ch
Fri Jun 22 09:31:24 CEST 2018

Spam detection software, running on the system "obelix.duss.local",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
root at localhost for details.

Content preview:  Hello list I have played around with the sculpt TC a lot recently,
   and like it. One thing that I'm curious about is if I do a parallel build
   inside my virtual machine, that is configured to have two cores, both [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.2 CK_HELO_GENERIC        Relay used name indicative of a Dynamic Pool or
                            Generic rPTR
 2.9 HELO_DYNAMIC_SPLIT_IP  Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (Split
                            IP)
 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [83.77.14.147 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [83.77.14.147 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 1.6 RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT   RBL: No description available.
                            [83.77.14.147 listed in bb.barracudacentral.org]
 0.4 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS