usage of lxip

Johannes Kliemann kliemann at componolit.com
Wed Jun 20 16:21:38 CEST 2018

Hi all,

after noticing that lwip is not fulfilling my requirements I tried to
use lxip. Yet I'm not sure how to use it correctly. Just replacing lwip
with lxip yields multiple errors:

> [init -> test-tcp_echo_server] Error: no plugin found for socket()
> [init -> test-tcp_echo_server] Error: Failed to open socket: -1
> [init -> test-tcp_echo_server] Error: no plugin found for bind(-1)
> [init -> test-tcp_echo_server] Error: Failed to bind: -1
> [init -> test-tcp_echo_server] Error: no plugin found for listen(-1)

I looked into the lxip_udp_echo but I can't find anything that is
special to lxip and that could make a difference. So I cannot see where
this plugin (what plugin?) is missing and how I could include it.

Regards,
Johannes