Testing sculpt on different hypervisor

Johannes Kliemann kliemann at componolit.com
Wed Jul 4 20:04:41 CEST 2018

Hi,

while I can't speak for the sculpt image, nested virtualization is
possible. This means that I was able to boot the Tinycore Linux iso in a
VirtualBox on Genode on Qemu. But I have to add that this was horribly
slow and far from being usable. I tried a Debian Stretch also but
stopped after a few Minutes of waiting for it booting.

To answer your questions:
Is it possible? Yes (take a look at the repos/ports/run/test.vbox file
for your VirtualBox configuration inside Genode).

Does it work with Sculpt? I don't know but I can't tell why it should
make any difference to any other scenario. For this Norman can give a
better answer.

Does it work in form of being usable? I don't think so but ymmv.

Regards,
Johannes