Sculpt: fail to build stdcxx port

Boris Mulder boris.mulder at ...434...
Mon Jan 29 09:49:22 CET 2018

Hi all, I wanted to try out the sculpt scenario from
https://github.com/nfeske/genode.git.

However, when I create the depot archive for stdcxx with

> tool/depot/create genodelabs/bin/x86_64/stdcxx
CROSS_DEV_PREFIX=/usr/local/genode-gcc/bin/genode-x86-

I get the following error:

>  Library stdcxx-c++98
>    MERGE    stdcxx-c++98.lib.a
>/usr/local/genode-gcc/bin/genode-x86-ar: basic_file_stdio.o: No such
file or directory

I already tried deleting the contrib directory and running prepare_port
again, as well as starting from a clean directory. Furthermore, it is
just a clean checkout of the repo.

Googling the error message did not give me any useful results.

Any ideas what I should do?

--

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Boris Mulder

Cyber Security Labs B.V. | Gooimeer 6-31 | 1411 DD Naarden | The Netherlands
+31 35 631 3253 (office)