Time For "Community Development" ML?

John J. Karcher devuser at ...544...
Thu Jan 25 23:36:36 CET 2018

Hi Norman,

What do you think of setting up a new "Community Development" mailing
list, for discussion and coordination within the development community
that doesn't need the attention of the core developers?

We're probably already at the stage now where it would be helpful, but I
think the "Year Of Sculpt" will generate much wider hobbyist interest
than in the past, which could disrupt the S/N ratio of this list.

(Eventually, an end-user oriented ML would probably be a good idea also,
but that should be a year or more away.)

  Thanks!
--
   John J. Karcher
   devuser at ...544...