Installing Genode within container

Subhadeep Sarkar subhadeep.sarkar at ...552...
Tue Jan 23 11:13:34 CET 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response!

However, even after trying on it for the last couple of last I could not make it work (clearly shows that I am a newbie in Genode). The good part is I am able to by pass the problem by installing Genode in a (ubuntu) virtual machine instead of a container. I successfully launched the demo for okl4 from there. Launching sel4, however, does not appear to be as straightforward. ;)

Anyway, thank you very much for your assistance.

Yours sincerely,
Subhadeep

Subhadeep Sarkar, PhD
Postdoctoral researcher, Univ Rennes, Inria, CNRS, IRISA
Inria Rennes - Bretagne Atlantique
Campus universitaire de Beaulieu
35042 Rennes cedex, France

Website: subhadeep.cf
E-mail: subhadeep.sarkar at ...552... ; subhadeepsarkarybs at ...54...
Phone: +33 2 99 84 73 52