Sabre Lite imx6

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Tue Jan 2 14:16:41 CET 2018

Hi Joel,

Am 28.12.2017 um 23:39 schrieb Baconicsynergy via genode-main:
> Hello friends :) I am now the proud owner of the sabre lite imx6 SoC for
> the purpose of experimenting and running seL4, and am really eager to
> start building Genode scenarios. Unfortunately, the create_builddir tool
> only specifies imx53. What can i do to start working with genode on the
> sabre lite?

Doing 'grep -r "imx6" base', you can see that Genode actually supports
an i.MX6 board, namely the WandBoard Quad which is abbreviated to
"wand_quad" in the sources. A 'find . -wholename *imx6*' gives all
i.MX6-specific implementations. The WandBoard is supported on SeL4 and
on the custom Genode kernel (base-hw). A 'find base-sel4 -wholename
*wand_quad*' gives you a good summary of what to implement for your
platform. AFAIK, the SeL4 version that is used should be fine with the
board.

Cheers,
Martin