Beginner : VMM with genode

Parfait Tokponnon parfait.tokponnon at ...9...
Mon Feb 19 23:01:26 CET 2018

The demo scenario does not include VMM execution.
Instead, start one of the seoul scenarios (seoul-fancy for example)

make run/seoul-fancy

To be able to run this command, priorly add (or uncomment) this line in
your build.conf

REPOSITORIES += $(GENODE_DIR)/repos/ports

May-be you will have to prepare some additional ports (depending on the
current state of your platform).
Cheers,

Parfait T.