Beginner : VMM with genode

jony jony halu.hala.halu at ...9...
Mon Feb 19 11:51:04 CET 2018

Actually , theres no init button , only a testinit
i think i started the basic genode demo , i copied hypervisor and image
files under /genode/var/run/demo to / folder and edited the file in grub.d
as follow
> root at ...115...:/# cat /etc/grub.d/49_genode1
> #!/bin/sh -e
> echo "Genode at ...153..."
> cat << EOF
> menuentry "Genode at ...153..." {
> insmod ext2
> multiboot /hypervisor
module image /image.elf

and it started the genode demo that shows launchpad ; i have testinit,
scout , launchpad, nitlog, liquid fb , nitpicker