nitpicker focus

Boris Mulder boris.mulder at ...434...
Fri Feb 9 11:53:26 CET 2018

Well, I adapted the nit_focus to use the window_layout report instead of
the clicked report, and it works like a charm.

Thanks for your response! If you want the source to save some work
later, I do not mind sharing it.

Boris

--

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Boris Mulder

Cyber Security Labs B.V. | Gooimeer 6-31 | 1411 DD Naarden | The Netherlands
+31 35 631 3253 (office)