getaddrinfo - Error: libc suspend() called from non-user context (0x117549a) - aborting

Emery Hemingway ehmry at ...548...
Wed Feb 7 11:58:32 CET 2018

Hello Johannes,

The message "libc suspend() called from non-user context" indicates
that you are using POSIX I/O from the initial Libc::Component 'kernel'
context, and not the 'user' context. To switch to a user context,
supply user level code as a lambda to the 'Libc::with_libc(...)'
function. Looking at your code I see that this would likly just be a
lamba to wrap the construction of Sntp::Main and a lambda of the body
of the Rtc::current_time() RPC method. One example of with_libc in
user can be found in genode/repos/gems/src/server/tcp_terminal/main.cc.

Cheers,
Emery