VirtualBox with Networking

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Tue Sep 26 08:37:19 CEST 2017

Chris,

please have a look at [0]. There are already some information about
Virtualbox and nic_router and nic_bridge. Static IP addresses seem to
not work with nic_bridge and VBox.

[0] https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/2373

Alex.