config syntax in hw_gpio_drv?

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Wed Sep 20 14:02:31 CEST 2017

Hello Steve,

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 11:51:44AM -0500, Steven Harp wrote:
> In Genode 17.08 (master) on rpi platform with hw (or foc) base,
> run/lxip_udp_echo seems to generate config XML that doesn't quite
> pass the syntax check:
[...]
> 1. Suggestions?

You're right, the run script is broken for platforms with gpio
support. The attached patch should fix it and will be merged to
staging soon.

> 2. Is it reasonable to suppose this should run okay on RPI-version (v1,2,3?) hardware?

This script is not part of our nightly autopilot run but only used for
developments. Therefore, this regression remained undetected. Scripts
that always work can be found in tool/autopilot.list.

Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs

https://www.genode-labs.com/ · https://genode.org/