binary naming

Johannes Kliemann Johannes.Kliemann at ...250...
Thu Oct 26 13:39:17 CEST 2017

Hi Norman,

using a separate init to chdir also made the segfault disappear and I
can now successfully run the timer test on Linux [1].

Regards,
Johannes

[1]:
https://github.com/jklmnn/genode/commit/5cee03703b78018ab42398a3245f8bb148ca9281