vbox4_ubuntu_16_04_64.run recipe

Chris Rothrock cgrothrock at ...9...
Fri Oct 13 17:01:04 CEST 2017

I am trying to get a working virtual machine in Genode with the
recipe vbox4_ubuntu_16_04_64.run but I am unsure where the virtual disk
image file (.vdi) should reside so that the VirtualBox module loads it
properly.  I am able to get a good compile and it seems to boot to Genode
just fine and I even see the CPU status meter but I don't get the virtual
machine booting up.  I created a VirtualBox VM with this same name with a
VDI and completed a full install of Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit and am trying to
use this image file.  As far as I can tell, the VDI meets all the
parameters and works fine with using both Linux and Windows VirtualBox to
run.  Any instructions on getting this (and possibly Windows VMs to work)
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Chris Rothrock