lighttpd.run

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Wed May 10 11:06:34 CEST 2017

Hello,

On 09.05.2017 09:30, Baconicsynergy wrote:
> Hello! I've successfully compiled lighttpd.run on both seL4 and NOVA and set a static ip in the <libc> node as described in an earlier mailing list post.
>
> The lighttpd server runs perfectly under qemu! But when I burn the iso to a usb and attempt to boot from virtualbox and a variety of different hardware devices, it gets stuck at the original "Genode on sel4".....boot_ and I'm just left with a blinking cursor after boot. Am I missing something?

if I understand you correctly, that you try to run the iso in
Virtualbox, check that you have the I/O APIC enabled and the serial
device enabled to "see" actual something.

Hope it helps,

Alex.
--
Alexander Boettcher
Genode Labs

http://www.genode-labs.com - http://www.genode.org

Genode Labs GmbH - Amtsgericht Dresden - HRB 28424 - Sitz Dresden