lighttpd.run

Baconicsynergy baconicsynergy at ...508...
Tue May 9 09:30:11 CEST 2017

Hello! I've successfully compiled lighttpd.run on both seL4 and NOVA and set a static ip in the <libc> node as described in an earlier mailing list post.

The lighttpd server runs perfectly under qemu! But when I burn the iso to a usb and attempt to boot from virtualbox and a variety of different hardware devices, it gets stuck at the original "Genode on sel4".....boot_ and I'm just left with a blinking cursor after boot. Am I missing something?