Genode on i.MX6Q Sabre Lite

Yevgeny Lavrov ylavrov13 at ...9...
Wed Mar 29 10:53:20 CEST 2017

Thank you for providing me this list, Stefan. I ran every single script
from this list on my Sabre Lite, and the majority of them succeeded, except
the following three: bomb, part_blk, and sd_card_bench.
The sd_card_bench gave me the following msg:

[init] child "timer" announces service "Timer"
[init -> sd_card_bench] Error: command timed out
[init -> sd_card_bench] Error: Send_if_cond command failed
[init -> sd_card_bench] Error: Uncaught exception of type
'Sd_card::Host_controller::Detection_failed'
[init -> sd_card_bench] Warning: abort called - thread: ep
[init] child "sd_card_bench" exited with exit value 1

Can it be caused by the wrong values of SDHC_IRQ and SDHC_MMIO_BASE in
imx6/drivers/board_base.h?

Just to make sure. When a test module exits with "exit value 0", does it
mean that the test module succeeded, or something else?

And if it is possible, can you please suggest me a starting point for
Genode/seL4 on i.MX6? I'm currently going through files in repos/base-sel4
directory and trying to make sense out of it. I'm still quite new to ARM
platforms, as well as Genode and seL4 kernel, so I would greatly appreciate
any thoughts or ideas of where to begin.

Thank you