[Genode] Suggestion about mailing list subject

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Mon Mar 27 14:45:41 CEST 2017

Hello all,

the resonance on this suggestion was mixed and mild with no decisive
majority. Therefore, I'll keep the configuration as is for now.

Greets
--
Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs