GSoc-2017: Platforms - Microkernelizing Linux, help needed

Zhongze Liu blackskygg at ...9...
Sat Mar 18 08:30:22 CET 2017

Hi Christian Helmuth,

Sorry for my late reply. I've been quite busy these days.
Thanks for telling me this task, I think it would be of great help as
an initial step.
And yes, I would like to try this hack. I would first try to read the
code and the RTC spec.
And I would appreciate it if you could provide me with your precious guidance.

Cheers,

Zhongze Liu