AMT SOL on Lenovo X250

Martijn Verschoor verschoor at ...434...
Thu Mar 16 13:25:48 CET 2017

Hi Adrian,

On 15 Mar 2017, at 21:19, Adrian-Ken Rueegsegger <ken at ...309...> wrote:

> As an alternative one can also use the amtc tool [1]. It supports the
> modification of a very limited number of settings of which SOL is one:
>
> $ amtc -M sol=on -d <target machine>

The projects looks interesting. I like that it is geared towards managing a larger pool of devices and that it comes with a web front-end, this may be useful someday.

Thanks!

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Martijn Verschoor

Cyber Security Labs B.V. | Gooimeer 6-31 | 1411 DD Naarden | The Netherlands
+31 35 631 3253 (office) |  +31 616 014 087 (mobile)