Genode on i.MX6Q Sabre Lite

Yevgeny Lavrov ylavrov13 at ...9...
Wed Mar 1 20:28:12 CET 2017

Hello

Is there anything from Genode that I can try on i.MX6Q Sabre Lite
development board? So far I've already attempted *log* image that I've
obtained from compiling Genode for i.MX6 based Wandboard. The fastboot
option that gets executed after *$ make run/log *resulted in nothing, so
I've also tried to copy the created images onto SD Card and run them
directly on the board.

Steps:
Once in u-boot prompt

=> fatload mmc 0 0x30000000 image.elf
reading
image.elf

1716880 bytes read in 107 ms (15.3 MiB/s)
=> bootelf 0x30000000
## Starting application at 0x10001000 ...

Then the terminal hangs w/o any output.

Same thing happens when executing uImage
=> fatload mmc 0 0x30000000 uImage
reading uImage
594679 bytes read in 48 ms (11.8 MiB/s)
=> bootm 0x30000000

Terminal hangs once it reaches: Starting kernel ...

Any suggestions on what's wrong?

Thank you