Genode OS Framework version 17.05 released

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Wed Jun 7 18:49:41 CEST 2017

Hello,

On 06.06.2017 23:02, Chris Rothrock wrote:
> The AMD issue aside, with 17.05 I can't get VirtualBox to work at all now.
> I have tried clean download and compiles but after the boot process, the
> VirtualBox module is now not displaying anything.  I have tried with and
> without the gui, VirtualBox 4 and 5, all with the same results on hardware
> that was working with 16.08.

may you please try [0], which fixes some configuration issues on 17.05
for virtualbox.run on native hardware for me. Tinycore runs fine for me
with vbox4 and vbox5.

Still, the adjusted quotas may be too low, depending on the hardware you
use.

Hope it helps.

[0]
https://github.com/alex-ab/genode/commit/5a1fbe0c31262273d07ae07c96fdd70de8fe21bc

--
Alexander Boettcher
Genode Labs

http://www.genode-labs.com - http://www.genode.org

Genode Labs GmbH - Amtsgericht Dresden - HRB 28424 - Sitz Dresden