Genode OS Framework version 17.05 released

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Fri Jun 2 08:48:43 CEST 2017

Are you using vesa_drv or intel_fb_drv? If you're using intel_fb_drv,
that's your problem. If not, I can try running a basic Genode system on my
AMD CPU & GPU desktop, and tell you whether it works for me.