foc_odroid_x2 with tftp boot via uboot on odroid u3

Bernhard Blieninger bliening at ...389...
Tue Jan 31 16:17:07 CET 2017

Hi Reinier,

thanks for the answer.
Now I get new errors. :-(

So i downloaded the release you said and edited the odroid.h.
It now states this:

#define CONFIG_EXTRA_ENV_SETTINGS \
"usbethaddr=02:DE:AD:BE:EF:FF\0"\
     "ipaddr=10.12.119.169\0"\
     "netmask=255.255.255.0\0"\
     "gatewayip=10.12.119.253\0"\
     "serverip=10.12.119.181\0"\
     "autoboot=" \
         "usb start; " \
         "tftpboot 0x40001000 exynos4/image.img; " \
         "bootz 0x40001000; \0"

Then i used your make odroid_defconfig and a make -j afterwards.
The second make generates an error:
  make odroid_config

   HOSTCC  scripts/basic/fixdep
   GEN     ./Makefile
   HOSTCC  scripts/kconfig/conf.o
   HOSTCC  scripts/kconfig/zconf.tab.o
   HOSTLD  scripts/kconfig/conf
#
# configuration written to .config
#

make
  LD      arch/arm/cpu/armv7/built-in.o
   AS      arch/arm/cpu/armv7/start.o
   AS      arch/arm/lib/vectors.o
   AS      arch/arm/lib/crt0.o
   AS      arch/arm/lib/relocate.o
   CC      arch/arm/lib/bootm-fdt.o
   CC      arch/arm/lib/bootm.o
../arch/arm/lib/bootm.c:27:28: error: asm/arch/timer.h: No such file or
directory
../scripts/Makefile.build:275: recipe for target 'arch/arm/lib/bootm.o'
failed
make[2]: *** [arch/arm/lib/bootm.o] Error 1

Did not find the asm/arch/timer.h under arch/arm/lib/ and i though bootm
will not be compiled, because I am using bootz now with your config?
I did not find this include line of asm/arch/timer.h in the github
project
https://github.com/hardkernel/u-boot/blob/odroid-v2010.12/arch/arm/lib/bootm.c
but s905_6.0.1_v1.7 of the releases gives me the same error.

I also tried the 2015.10 branch of harkernel/u-boot which not even
accepts the first make odroid_defconfig command even if i copy the odroid.h.
I am using the gcc from
http://odroid.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:u3_building_u-boot , could it
be that I miss the correct cross compiler?
Is there something else I miss?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Bernhard.