improved fs_rom

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Wed Dec 27 05:26:52 CET 2017

While working on my own "Sculpt" scenario, I saw that the fs_rom server
still doesn't allow using multiple directories as sources. Being able to
separate the executables, libraries, and config files would be very helpful
for organizing the filesystem and providing shared libraries to programs
without exposing the configuration files as well. Is there a way to do this
with the components currently available, or should fs_rom (or some other
component) be modified to enable ROM file separation?