Ideas about interactive GUI

Boris Mulder boris.mulder at ...434...
Fri Apr 21 09:40:00 CEST 2017

That focus_request sounds useful indeed. We are looking into it!

For now we are starting experiments with a component that uses init as a
way to start subsystems.

Perhaps it is easier to have the menu and subsystem state management
combined for now, and use qt5 for bigger applications that require more
flexibility.

We will try to separate these two in code a bit instead of splitting it
into two components.

Boris

--

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Boris Mulder

Cyber Security Labs B.V. | Gooimeer 6-31 | 1411 DD Naarden | The Netherlands
+31 35 631 3253 (office)