Now: Understanding Muen and base_hw kernel from docs, [Earlier] Re: Problem with make run/demo ....

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Wed Apr 19 10:33:05 CEST 2017

Hi,

On 18.04.2017 20:44, Nobody III wrote:
> By the way, NOVA doesn't seem to be maintained anymore, except a bit by
> Genode developers. Is this observation correct?

the version of NOVA shipped with Genode is very well maintained. This
kernel derivate (compared to the original version of the original
author) got extended by various features (read the Genode book) which
are essential to run smoothly with Genode. Calling this a 'bit' is
plainly wrong. Maybe we don't advertise it all over the day, but it is
the kernel with the best/most supported feature set on Genode/x86.

Cheers,

--
Alexander Boettcher
Genode Labs

http://www.genode-labs.com - http://www.genode.org

Genode Labs GmbH - Amtsgericht Dresden - HRB 28424 - Sitz Dresden