Problem with make run/demo & run/hellofor fiasco.oc based build

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Fri Apr 14 07:28:50 CEST 2017

I've been wondering, is there any reason not to use base-hw_x86_64_muen on
regular hardware? It seems to work fine in Qemu, and almost all Genode
drivers are in userspace. Is there some limitation that I'm not aware of?