Genode on i.MX6Q Sabre Lite

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Mon Apr 3 10:36:48 CEST 2017

Hi,

On 03.04.2017 04:49, Yevgeny Lavrov wrote:
> This did the trick and sd_card_bench successfully executed :)

Good !

> On seL4 side I got this far:
> The error occurs once the build process hits one of the files within this
> directory: base-sel4/src/core and these files appear to be Genode specific.
> I was able to clear out errors that are caused by wrong object types, but I
> hit dead end once I reach io_port_session_support.c

io_ports are a speciality on x86, so on ARM you have to skip the
io_port* files completely. (On base-hw, which runs x86 and arm, look
there into the mk files, where the io_port* files depended on the
platform are added or not).

Cheers,

Alex.