Genode on i.MX6Q Sabre Lite

Yevgeny Lavrov ylavrov13 at ...9...
Mon Apr 3 04:49:00 CEST 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the hints. I managed to solve the sd_card_bench issue.
I've tried to print out completion state as Martin suggested by making the
following changes to:
<genode-dir>/repos/os/src/drivers/sd_card/spec/imx/driver.cc

driver.cc : line 131: error("command timed out irqstat: ",
Mmio::read<Irqstat>());

And got the following output during run: “[init -> sd_card_bench] Error:
command timed out irqstat: 0”
I assumed that Genode is unable to locate the device for some reason, and
decided to see if the same approach that worked for the UART would work
here as well.
Went back to /repos/base/include/spec/imx6/drivers/board_base.h and
adjusted the SDHC variables to these values:

/* SD host controller */
SDHC_IRQ = 56,
SDHC_MMIO_BASE = 0x02198000,

This did the trick and sd_card_bench successfully executed :)

On seL4 side I got this far:
As it was suggested, I took files from base-sel4/lib/mk/spec/x86_32/
modified them, and placed them in newly created imx6 folder. These changes
got me from:

checking library dependencies...
Library-description file startup-sel4.mk is missing
Library-description file syscall-sel4.mk is missing
make[2]: *** No rule to make target 'startup-sel4.lib', needed by
'base-sel4-common.lib'. Stop.

to the point where build process hits:

Library core-sel4
COMPILE capability_space.o

The error occurs once the build process hits one of the files within this
directory: base-sel4/src/core and these files appear to be Genode specific.
I was able to clear out errors that are caused by wrong object types, but I
hit dead end once I reach io_port_session_support.c

Since I'm interested in something as basic as Hello World msg for now, do I
need all the files from base-sel4/src/core directory or I may exclude some
them?

Thanks