Linking genode processes at different address space

Parfait Tokponnon parfait.tokponnon at ...9...
Sat Oct 15 14:34:06 CEST 2016

Dear Genode community,
I would like to know if there is a way to link Genode process (or
components) at different address spaces especially when building Heeselicht
scenario.
When playing with the kernel (Nova), I encounter some weird values from a
userland process, but which component exactly it is, i don't really know
since almost all of them are linked to the same virtual adress.
According to me, one way to deal with it would be to name each PD
(protection domain) in the kernel according to the Genode component they
belong to, but I think this would be a bit tedious.
So what I am projecting to do is to guess the component name from the
adress space they are executing in  (if they have different address space,
right?).
Any other idea is welcome.
Thanks

--