[genode-main] network implementation example (for Parallella Board)

Emery Hemingway emery at ...261...
Mon May 16 13:39:45 CEST 2016

Hello,

If you want a really simple UDP example there is a TFTP client that
uses the lwIP raw API. You can use the libc for "standard" sockets,
but if performance isn't much of a concern than I think starting out
with lwIP is a more pleasant choice.

https://github.com/genodelabs/genode-world/blob/master/src/server/tftp_rom/main.cc

There is some documentation on the raw API in the lwip contrib folder at
src/lib/lwip/doc/rawapi.txt

Emery