Questions about the Nic_bridge and VirtualBox bug

Charles HH charleshh.genode at ...9...
Fri May 13 18:22:42 CEST 2016

(sorry) a vdi virtual disk and reports a permission problem, but when I
revert to the previous genode version, I have no problem. Is that a known
issue or should Isend further informations?

Best regards,
Charles