Memory protection clarification.

Daniel Waddington waddy16925 at ...9...
Tue Mar 29 17:55:35 CEST 2016

Apologies for spamming the list - the answers to my questions are all in
the *marvelous* Genode book --
http://genode.org/documentation/genode-foundations-15-05.pdf

Delegation is mapped not granted and core retains capabilities for all
resources (and does the book-keeping of course).

When a child is destructed the resources go back to the parent.

One thing though that is not clear to me, is that if a child dies and is
not cleanly destroyed, do the resources get lost?

Daniel