service router

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Wed Mar 16 07:39:52 CET 2016

I've been trying to implement my own service router, to make dynamic
configuration easier. However, I'm struggling to find a way to request
services with only a label and a service name and provide them when a
service is requested. I've looked at the init code, but I'm trying to allow
the server to provide services to siblings, which complicates things. Could
somebody please give me some pointers? I suspect that I may need to extend
Genode::Root to provide different services/capabilities according the the
router's policy. Am I correct? I haven't quite been able to piece together
how capability/session requests are resolved.