build instructions from release notes for toolchain riscv fail (in my case)

Sebastian Sumpf Sebastian.Sumpf at ...1...
Thu Mar 3 16:27:20 CET 2016

Hi Menno,

On 03/03/2016 03:13 PM, Menno Valkema wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> While playing around with the new riscv support, I followed the
> instructions in the release notes in order to build a riscv toolchain
> from scratch. (See section 'Steps to test Genode on RISC-V', url
> http://genode.org/documentation/release-notes/16.02).
>
> Step 2 involves Building Genode and a test scenario. After cloning
> https://github.com/ssumpf/genode.git I ran:

this is a mistake from my side. Sorry about that. Genode's master branch
resides at: https://github.com/genodelabs/genode.git

I also updated the branch above to current Genode master, so it now
should also work.

Regards,

Sebastian