libport usage and extra inclusion line

Menno Valkema menno.genode at ...9...
Wed Jun 22 12:19:59 CEST 2016

Hi Josef,

I've tested your patch and this solves the issue! Thanks.

Whenever we encounter similar behavior we'll report it or sent a fix for
the .mk files, and refrain from coming up with INC_DIR-based workarounds
in our own project ;-)

Cheers, Menno

--
Cyber Security Labs B.V. |  https://nlcsl.com
Gooimeer 6-31 | 1411 DD Naarden | The Netherlands