Questions about the Nic_bridge and VirtualBox bug

Thu Jun 16 14:39:20 CEST 2016

Thanks to Charles for reporting!
And thanks to Christian for investigating the root cause!

This is the second bug in the net/*.h files of the nic_bridge and it
indicates that we have to review these old rotten piece of network
headers. Mea culpa!

Regards
Stefan

--