Questions about the Nic_bridge and VirtualBox bug

Charles HH charleshh.genode at ...9...
Wed Jun 15 11:22:01 CEST 2016

Hi Christian,

The patch worked. The options are now parsed correctly.
I still have a problem with the DHCP server sending the Offer to the VM mac
address (taken from the DHCP options I would assume) instead of to the
bridge. I think that's quite an unusual behavior for a DHCP server though,
so I don't think it deserves particular attention...

Thank you for your time,
Charles