l4android hangs up

john stokes jstokes95.john at ...9...
Tue Jul 5 17:47:53 CEST 2016

thanks for helping me , actually i followed your advice and i created a run
script from the basic.
but after running it in qemu  two penguins appear then
a long lines of message are shown in which last two lines are
"init:critical process 'ueventd' exited 4 times in 4 minutes : rebooting
into recovery mode"
"restarting system with command recovery"
and my new l4android.run is attached here

in my opinion the system-ginger.img image is not being loading so please
provide me a way resolve this