emery at ...261... emery at ...261...
Mon Jan 25 23:24:33 CET 2016

I'd just like to point out that while lx_fs is handy, it doesn't always
work as well as the other file system servers, so if you start running
into problems, try the ram_fs or the vfs. If you are dynamically
generating and writing the roms to a file system I would use one of
those two because, for example, lx_fs does not support update
notifications.

I myself use the vfs and fs_rom servers as a persistent shared state
between components, but I'm not sure if this is the same as what you
are doing.

Emery